VU TV SERVICE CENTER Ernakulam
VU LED TV SERVICES
Vu is relatively a new brand which has a good reputation for their LED Tvs. It is as commendable as any brand considering the picture quality and budgeted price.
If you are stuck with a Vu Tv, let’s go together. We are offering you our quality service in an affordable price. Our experienced team of professionals will contact you with the best quotation and service. Our customer support team will update you on the progress throughout the time your Vu Tv is repaired.
Installation & Uninstallation Service for Vu TVs
Enjoy our installation service at your convenient place with accurate mounting, Secure installation by concealing wires and unwanted things, Best viewing experience as per the industrial standards. We will install it just the way you want it.
- Vu TV Repair and Services
Contact us in case you want to service your TV on time by an expert at the comfort of your home. We offer you the best Vu TV service in Ernakulam at affordable charges. Be it LCD, LED, CRT TV or Plasma TV we are there to serve you better.
Many issues related to Vu TV can be fixed without the help of technician. In our website we are explaining you a set of problems and their possible solutions. Most of the times Problems may be due to other connected sources like DVD player, Set-top box or Power cable, Accessories etc. With the trouble shooting steps available in our website you can easily realize the issue your TV is facing which may help you to sort out the problem. Also, you are welcome to contact us in case self-diagnosis is not possible.
Here is a list of types of issues and possible reasons for it.
- TV not turning on or completely in dead condition.
–Most probably power supply unit inside the TV has an issue. Try to reconnect the power socket and cables and restart the TV.
- Horizontal or vertical lines in the screen.
–Probably due to low signal strength in the set-top box. Bad connection to the panel.
- No Signal notifications
–such as like TV port problem, HDMI and AV port
- Not connecting to WIFI
–Check the router, modem and TV
- Display issues or broken TV screen.
-May be physical damage. Contact us in case warranty is not applicable.
- Problem in remote or remote sensor
- Switch off the power and unplug the TV. Restart it and check the problem.
- The TV screen is blank.
– Either a CABLE BOX, SAT BOX, COAX CABLE, HDMI CABLE, ETC may not be working properly. Loose cables has to be fixed and try rebooting the TV.
- – Check the power cables and socket. Check the picture settings. Contact service in case it is a hardware problem.